Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lovely September Favorites

Hey all, I have had such a great time coming up with ideas for this blog. Yesterday I actually found myself daydreaming about what I wanted to do next...in class..maybe that's not so good.(: Anyways, in the midst of one of my zoned out moments,in class, I had a fun idea. I thought that every month I would share with you things that I have been loving. This can range from music, movies, fashion, food, beauty products, basically EVERYTHING. I enjoy seeing people share products they love and sometimes it conviences me to try them out myself. Hopefully you will find this super fun or helpful. I will try to leave links to all of my favorites so you can go take a look for yourself!

    Let's begin with fashion. This week, in September, is the first week of fall,(which is my favorite season)! The weather is starting to change and it's getting a little chilly. It's time to get out your sweaters, boots, and scarfs. Right now I am loving this pink,beige,and grey sweater from J.Crew. It's great for the start of fall because of it's comfy coziness,and its pop of color. I couldn't find the exact link, but here is a link to the J.Crew cite. They have a wide variety of super cute sweaters for fall. 
-https://www.jcrew.com/womens_category/sweaters.jsp

My next fashion favorite is this blueish/purpley Kate Spade purse.
 I have always loved Kate Spade, but this is actually my first purse of hers...I feel fancy. This was a splurge for me, but I got an amazing deal. I'm a sucker for good deals. I use this purse EVERY SINGLE DAY. It goes with everything. If you want to dress down or dress up this purse does the trick. I couldn't find the exact link to this either because I got the purse at an outlet store;however, I found a purse similar. 
-http://www.katespade.com/cecil-court-elia/PXRU5122,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU5122_color=425&dwvar_PXRU5122_size=UNS#start=33&cgid=ks-handbags-shoulder-bags ps- I didn't pay that much for it (;


Let's move on to sweet treats...my favorite! By now, those of you who saw my last post, know that I lovvvveee Ice Cream, and especially Jeni's. This month they came out with a new flavor called, "Black Cat Espresso." Some of you may also know I am a big coffee fanatic as well. This is a perfect creamy blend of the two. If you know what is good for you GET THIS ICE CREAM! Such a yummy flavor for fall. 
-http://shop.jenis.com/ice-creams/intelligentsia-black-cat-espresso-pint/ 

Next I have my favorite beauty products of the month. These first products involve hair. I have super thin hair..it's a struggle..just kidding things could be much worse. These products surprised me and really gave my locks much needed volume! Bumble and Bumble Dryspun Finish and Thickening mouse gets two thumbs up. If you have thin hair like me, I recommend these products(:
I also want to mention a product that isn't pictured, and that is Formula X Nail Polish from Sephora. I have been searching far and wide for a polish that does't chip after 3 days...this polish last weeks and comes in tons of color options! It's no joke.
-Bb Dryspun http://www.sephora.com/thickening-dryspun-finish-P381033?skuId=1540889&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=fV25mPMJ&pcrid=50233217079&pdv=c&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAjw-o6hBRDOmsPSjqakuzYSJADR2V3SkPfkAXe_0stRbwtIPL2eMbvajgDEKHbLYtHsT-FfmxoC9bjw_wcB 
-Bb Thickening Mouse http://www.sephora.com/thickening-full-form-mousse-P378303?skuId=1489988&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=nh1RgyUh&pcrid=49113165759&pdv=c&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en&gclid=CjwKEAjw-o6hBRDOmsPSjqakuzYSJADR2V3SheA-_6untCYyBDDVu0XtV7R52mn0ui1WCupbKTZJAxoC0rDw_wcB 
-Formula X Polish http://www.sephora.com/formula-x


I love scented candles, especially in the fall. I've been cheating a little bit and lit this one before fall..I just couldn't resist. This Woodwick candle is in the scent "Cinnamon Chai." The smell of this baby is glorious..it will fill you whole house in seconds. This candle also makes a crackling sound like a wood fireplace. It makes me a bit sleepy...which isn't good. CAUTION: Please don't buy this candle and fall asleep while it's lit. I don't want to be responsible for any house fires. hah. Anyways, this candle is lovely!


My last September favorite you cannot order online. Sorry.(: In fact, my last lovely favorite is my wonderful boyfriend,Ben. Yesterday was our anniversary and we had such a great time. We always have a great time together. Over the past few years he has been so good to me and I am very thankful. He's my favorite of all favorites.  

I hope you've enjoyed this or found it helpful. Next month I would love to do another. Let me know what ya think. Remember that even though "things" are great and fun, they should't measure your worth or happiness. Find happiness in faith,family,friends,and experiences. Thanks for reading.<3 -AbbeyShae

No comments:

Post a Comment